Give merchants access to wealth of robust features they need to operate their business, accept electronic payments and ensure their data is kept secure.
TCA uses a PCI Compliant Payment Gateway that first authorizes transactions, then securely encrypts them and finally submits them for payment processing. In the case of a direct or ACH transaction, funds requests are sent to the payers bank, verified for sufficient funds and deposited into the payee’s bank account.
A Payment Gateway is software that authorizes credit card or electronic check transactions over the internet; Payment Gateways protect credit card and bank details by encrypting sensitive information, such as credit card numbers, to ensure that information is passed securely between the customer and the merchant and also between merchant and the payment processor.
Explore Our Payment Gateway Features:
• Online Credit Card And ACH Processing Through Our Secure Gateway
• Advanced Security Screening And Fraud Prevention Services
• Reporting And Real-Time Transaction Reports
• Virtual Terminal for phone, fax and mail order payments
• 24/7 Customer Support
• Recurring Billing Services
• Multiple Integration Options
• Online Account with Merchant Resources, FAQ, Detailed Reports and More
• Each merchant receives tailored reports on processing volume, etc.
• Our Payment Gateway Is Level 1 PCI DSS 1.2 compliant.